Questionnaire for Praesidium Vice President
- Do you feel confident that you can preside and handle
the meeting if the president is absent?
- Do you work closely with the president of the
- Do you keep the roll book and mark the attendance at
- Are you aware of the fact that you are in charge of
- Are you aware that you are responsible to keep the
records of all active, praetorian, auxiliary, adjutorian and probationary
- Do you inform and request of the president to assign
members to check the probationary member(s) at the end of their probation
- If probationary members are found faithful, do you
change their record to permanent membership?
- Do you encourage praetorian membership for your active
members where it is applicable?
- Do you explain and encourage adjutorian membership to
your auxiliary members?
- Do you visit your sick members or see that some of
your other members do?
- Do you remind the president, if necessary, that the
yearly Mass for deceased members is scheduled?
- Do you attend the monthly council meeting regularly?
- Do you personally try to contact someone each week for
membership in the Legion?
- Do you discuss, urge and request that your other
members do recruiting each week?
- Do you think that the Legion Spirit is good in your
- Do you feel that you understand the Legion System?