Legion of Mary Active Member
Tools and Tips
Tools you’ll need for each meeting:
- Personal Notebook
- Tessera and Frank Duff Beatification Prayer card
- Money for the Secret Bag
What to include in your report:
- The day of your assignment.
- Where you went: “I was assigned to _____________________________[place].
- Who you went with: [Brother or Sister ___________________].
- Number of contacts [how many people you visited].
- Who you visited, why you visited and what you did.
- What you talked about, especially the Faith.
- What prayers you said with them.
- What you gave them [prayer cards, rosary, medal, etc.].
- What you did or did not accomplish.
- Anything else of interest that happened on the assignment.
- How much time you spent.
Remember to say a prayer with your partner before and after the assignment.
Never write your report in front of the people you visited.
Be sure to prepare your report in your notebook as soon after the assignment as possible. Discuss with your partner how to split the report.