RESPONSIBILITIES OF CURIA/COMITIUM OFFICERS
Each officer has responsibilities on three levels:
- The Praesidium
- The Curia or Comitium
- The Comitium or Senatus
- Praesidium: weekly meeting, weekly assignment.
- Curia/Comitium: monthly meeting, monthly officers meeting, participate in council work.
- Comitium/Senatus: attend higher council meeting.
- Extension and Organization of new praesidia: grow the Legion, recruit and develop new officers and members
- Visitation of praesidia: raising standards, training the members, dealing with problems
- Functions: Acies, Reunion, Outdoor, Congress, Days of Recollection, Annual Retreat
DUTIES OF OFFICERS
- Preside at meeting, prepare the agenda beforehand
- Assign the work: delegate
- Break new ground
- Build the team, communicate
- Groom a replacement
- Interview/instruct new officers
- Present new officers to council for appointment/ratification
- Keep records: officers of each group, terms of office, attendance, roll
- Minutes: recording, typing, reading at council, send to higher council
- Correspondence: with higher council
- Mail agenda to all officers
- Funds, accounts, books